Your warehouse is full of materials that need to be moved from one place to another. Those materials also need to be transported in the most efficient way possible. One way to solve this problem is through the use of forklifts. However, forklifts can be expensive, and they aren’t always the best option. If you need a cost-effective material handling solution that can work in any warehouse environment, then you need an electric burden carrier. They are a highly effective alternative that can increase your operational productivity.
Electric Burden Carriers
At Schelkovskiy &Co Brennan Equipment Services, our team takes pride in helping our clients find top-of-the-line equipment that is well suited to the demands of their business. That’s why we offer an extensive inventory of Taylor-Dunn, the market leader in personnel carrier and burden trailer products. The electric industrial carriers we provide here at Brennan are designed to deliver maneuverable, rugged, safe, and cost-effective service for demanding applications.
Engineered and manufactured to tow up to 168,000 pounds, these machines are equipped with a platform that can be used to carry materials and supplies. Since they’re electric vehicles, they are quieter and more environmentally friendly than vehicles that run on fuel.
The Advantages of Electric Burden Carriers
There are many types of material handling equipment to choose from; the best fit for your business depends on your facility. However, there are notable benefits that come with owning, leasing, or renting an electric burden carrier. Here are a few reasons why you should want this utility vehicle for your operations:
- The relatively small size of the electric burden carrier gives it increased maneuverability. This makes it perfectly suitable for places where there isn’t a lot of room to move.
- An electric burden carrier doesn’t produce exhaust, making them more eco-friendly.
- These vehicles are as quiet as a mouse, producing very little noise. This makes them an excellent choice for resupply operations at nighttime and for deployment at indoor locations.
- The equipment manufactured by Taylor-Dunn are high quality and have a long operating lifetime.
Why Carriers Over Forklifts?
Both forklifts and burden carriers can get the job done, but there are certain situations when carriers excel where forklifts don’t. Here are some reasons to choose a carrier over a forklift.
- Trains of trailers attached to a carrier allow a single operator to move greater quantities of material at once.
- Carriers are highly versatile, so if there are changes in your plant layout, the carrier can still be effective.
- A carrier can help you prevent or delay wear and tear on more expensive equipment.
Get Your Electric Burden Carrier at Brennan
At Brennan, we believe in giving our customers options when they need a material handling solution. With us, you can choose to purchase your own brand-new electric burden carrier. If purchasing isn’t an option, you can also rent or lease the equipment you need.